Egg Muffin Recipe by @habeebeey
It’s cheap, it versatile and contains a healthy amount of protein, fats and vitamins. It makes a perfect addition to any meal and can be replaced with any other protein source such as chicken and beef.
Egg muffins are easy meal and snack you can have anytime of the day. I’m sure you’ll probably have all the ingredients already in your kitchen. It’s very easy to make and very yummy too. The calories of each muffin is dependent on your add-ins. per muffin for me is 87cal & a perfect low carb food
Yummy Egg Muffins
Healthy and utterly delicious protein packed muffin.
Prep Time 10 MINS
Cook Time 20-25 MINS
Total Time 30-35 MINS
Calories 87kcal PER MUFFIN
- 1Red-bell pepper
- 1 Onion
- 2 Smoked sausages
- 9 Large eggs
- 1 Handful spinach
- 1 Handful sliced cheddar cheese
- Salt (optional)
- Chilli flakes or one habanero pepper
- Mixed spices or any seasoning of your choice
- Muffin Baking Tray
- Muffin Cups (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/ 350°F/ 160fan.
- Wash and dice the pepper, onions and sausages, cheese and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, chilli, spices, salt and mix well.
- Grease the muffin tin with oil (I used coconut oil). If you are using muffin cup, you can still grease the cups as well, just to avoid it sticking the cups. Pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin tin.
- Pop the tray into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are firm to the touch.
- Pair with another meal or just enjoy alone
You must log in to post a comment.